Tempo 30: Reset to Default Settings - Fix Connection Issues
Turn off Bluetooth on your cell phone.
- Remove both earbuds from their charging case
- Turn off both earbuds by pressing and holding the “B” buttons for 5 seconds
- On the left earbud, press and hold the “B” button for 4 seconds until you see a white light
- Then lift your finger up, and double-tap on the “B” button again, and you should see a flashing blue light
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 on the right earbud.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and Connect to “Back Bay Tempo 30”
Here is a quick demo video for you if you need help. If it doesn't work the first time, please try 2 more times and they should connect.