Runner 60: Reset to Default Settings - Fix Connection Issues
- Open your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Runner 60 R" and “Runner 60 L” and click "Forget This Device" for both
- Place your earbuds in the charging case
- Tap both “B” logos, then press and hold both logos for 10 full seconds until you see 3 flashing lights.
- Remove the earbuds from the case
- Then you should see "Runner 60 R" as a discoverable device in your phone's Bluetooth menu “Don’t select “Runner 60 L”
- If you don’t see it in your Bluetooth menu, turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and on again
If you are having trouble getting both earbuds to play at the same time, make sure your phone is only connected to Runner 60 R (not L).
If you are having any issues, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org