Reset your Runner 60 Earbuds
- Open your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Runner 60" and click "Forget This Device" or "Unpair."
- Place your earbuds in the charging case.
- Tap both “B” logos, then press and hold both logos for 10 full seconds until you see white light turn blue.
- Lift your fingers, then double tap each "B" logo and a light will flash to confirm that the reset was successful.
- Remove the earbuds from the case then find "Runner 60" in your phone's Bluetooth menu, and press both "B" logos until the earbud connect to each other.
- If you don’t see it in your Bluetooth menu, turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and on again.
If you are having any issues, feel free to contact: email@example.com