Reset your Runner 60 Earbuds
- Open your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Runner 60" and click "Forget This Device" or "Unpair."
- Place your earbuds in the charging case.
- Tap both “B” logos, then press and hold both logos for 10 full seconds until you see white light turn blue.
- Lift your fingers, then double tap each "B" logo and a light will flash to confirm that the reset was successful.
Remove the earbuds from the case then find "Runner 60 in your phone's Bluetooth menu, and press both "B" logos until the earbud connect to each other.
- If you don’t see it in your Bluetooth menu, turn your phone’s Bluetooth off and on again.
If you are having any issues, feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org