- Go into your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Back Bay FC-50" and then click on "Forget This Device"
- Press and hold the middle control button for 6 FULL SECONDS. (Don't let go right when the earbuds turn on, wait until you see red and blue flashing lights).
- Then press and hold both the "+" and "-" buttons at the same time for 6 seconds until you see a purple light. This will restore the headphones to default settings.
- Turn your headphones off.
- Turn them back on again and you should see red and blue flashing lights.
- Then you should see "Back Bay FC-50" as a discoverable device in your phone's Bluetooth menu.
If you are still having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org