- Go into your phone's bluetooth settings, find "Back Bay AE-30" and then click on "Forget This Device"
- Plug your headphones into a charger and make sure you see the red charging indicator on the right headphone
- Hold the power button with the gold "B" on it for 5 seconds until the red light flashes bright purple.
- Remove the headphones from the charger and turn them back on
- Then you should see "Back Bay AE-30" as a discoverable device in your phone's bluetooth menu!
If you are still having issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org