- Go into your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Back Bay AE-40" and then click on "Forget This Device"
- Turn on your earbuds by holding the middle yellow button for 3 seconds.
- Then press and hold both the "+" and "-" yellow buttons at the same time for 10 seconds until you see a purple light. This will restore the headphones to default settings.
- Turn your headphones off.
- Turn them back on again and you should see red and blue flashing lights.
- Then you should see "Back Bay AE-40" as a discoverable device in your phone's Bluetooth menu.
If you are still having issues, please email email@example.com