Duet 50: Reset to Default Settings
- Go into your phone's Bluetooth settings, find "Back Bay D50 R" and Back Bay D50 L." Then click "Forget this Device" for both
- Place your earbuds in the charging case
- While the earbuds are in the case, press and hold the button on both earbuds for 10 full seconds until they both flash 2 blue lights. This will restore the earbuds to their default settings.
- Remove the earbuds from the case and put them into your ears
- Wait until the earbuds say "Connected" in your ears
- Then go into your phone's Bluetooth menu and only connect to "D50 R." Do not connect to "D50 L"
If you are having trouble getting both earbuds to play at the same time, make sure your phone is only connected to D50 R (not D50 L)